Re: RARA-AVIS: Questions About Max Thursday

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Jan 2000

Before I forget, I wanted to thank Jim Doherty, Anita, and anyone else who answered my questions. I'll just ignore the rest of you clowns. :)

You know, Tuesday Weld, who was so good as the befuddled wife of Michael Moriarty in WHO'LL STOP THE RAIN, was also in a favorite noir film of mine, THIEF. It was Michael Mann's debut film and also boasts fine perfomances from James Caan and that underrated character actor Willie Nelson.

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com