Re: RARA-AVIS: Scouting for used books

From: Bruce Townley ( btownley@sirius.com)
Date: 08 Jan 2000

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000 at10:50 a.n.smith sent: Re: RARA-AVIS: Scouting for used books

>I still think it would be nice to see a Fredric Brown reprint series in
>trade paper, kind of the way Jim Thompson's work was "reintroduced" by Black
>Lizard. It would grab a lot of new readers.

Black Lizard's done at least a few Brown crime titles. I have in front of me my copies of HIS NAME WAS DEATH and THE FAR CRY, both published by Vintage in `91. Don't know how far BL got with Mr. Brown's prodigious output, however.

Bruce T. = btownley@sirius.com

"Don't hurry. Oblivion will be there eventually."

-Edward D. Wood Jr., HOLLYWOOD RAT RACE