Re: RARA-AVIS: Dog Soldiers/Who'll Stop the Rain

From: A. Ferraiolo ( a.ferraiolo@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 07 Jan 2000

well, i think they lost a lot of the politics when they moved it to the screen and i missed that. the novel is kind of hardboiled poli lit, but it's much more hardboiled than literary.
-- af

-----Original Message----- From: kip.stratton@ni.com < kip.stratton@ni.com> To: rara-avis@icomm.ca < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Date: Friday, January 07, 2000 5:49 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Dog Soldiers/Who'll Stop the Rain

>I'm glad someone brought up one of my all-time favorite novels, DOG
SOLDIERS,