Re: RARA-AVIS: Admin: List now 3 years old

From: Mark Sullivan ( AnonymeInc@WEBTV.NET)
Date: 06 Jan 2000

Congrats on three years, Bill. Thanks for providing this great forum for discussion and even though I've been guilty at least once or twice of going too far astray, thanks for keeping the discussion focused. Finally, thanks to you and the many other subscribers who have added so much to my appreciation of the genre, both by turning me onto new writers and by making me think more about the ones I already read.

Mark