Re: RARA-AVIS: you're HOW old?

From: David White ( dpwhite@eden.rutgers.edu)
Date: 06 Jan 2000

Well, since everyone else is doing it, why can't I? I'm a twenty year old Rutgers student, and I'm an English major. I've always loved mysteries, but really found the hard-boiled stuff around my freshmen year of college when LA Confidential came out. I went out and read everything of Ellroy, then Chandler and some Parker. Now I'm still rummaging around for the good stuff and hope that someday I can be on teh same pedestal as these guys.

-Dave