RARA-AVIS: Dora Suarez question

From: Mbdlevin@aol.com
Date: 03 Jan 2000

Mark Sullivan writes:

<< Dora Suarez is a polarizing book, you either love it or hate it. >>

I was a little more in the middle. I probably liked the other three factory titles better, but Derek Raymond/Robin Cook is certainly worth looking at. The original poster on this thread should keep in mind that Dora is the fourth in the series. It's not necessary to have read the others, but there are some references back (and some explanation as to how the nameless protagonist ended up where he is at the outset of the novel). --Doug