Re: RARA-AVIS: Big Clock

Doug Bassett (dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:33:32 -0800 (PST)

Oddly enough, I've seen The Big Clock myself and didn't care for it -- in fact, it's the only classic noir film I've ever been disappointed in. I remember it being dull and sort of obvious (much like the book). I did like Laughton's performance, though: he's one of my favorite actors and he could do anything well.

doug