RARA-AVIS: acrostic

Mark Blumenthal (blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 00:02:21 -0600

My wife and I make an acrostic yearly. This year it is from a hard boiled book. The author is one that was mentioned more than once on this list this year. Anybody who wants one should contact me at blumenidiot@21stcentury.net
. I have it in Word and Word Perfect. Word will be the default. If you want it in Word Perfect say so. Sorry, I don't have it in Mac, but I will send the original bmp image which can be edited if you have the right software. Mark