RARA-AVIS: I Never Met a Blurb I Didn't Like

Bruce Townley (btownley@sirius.com)
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 09:49:11 -0800 (PST)

Some samples of cover copy from a Dell1957 paperback (some water damage, still readable) of THE GIRL IN THE FRAME, William Fuller, purchased at a San Francisco Friends of the Library paperback sale back in June:

"The name's DOLAN...I like to eat to live, drink to relax and sleep because I'm a sackhound. Somehow, though, something always seems to go wrong."

"As usual, the trouble with Dolan was a dame"

Also according to the cover copy, Fuller's written two other Brad Dolan books, BACK COUNTRY and GOAT ISLAND, by name.

Bruce T. = btownley@sirius.com

"Sure I live bad. But at least I don't have to work at it."

-SLACKER