Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent purchases

Bill Crider (abc@wt.net)
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 16:53:55 -0600

Doug: I've read every single one of those books, and you have a real treasure trove. I don't know why Harold R. Daniels quit writing; he was really good. I think maybe he left novels for screenplays, but I'm not sure. The Spillane book is the one that's been rumored for years to be a ghost job. I still liked it. Both the MacDonald books are good, but I like Soft Touch better than The Beach Girls. Wade Miller is always good, and so is Gault. The Colby book is a really good one.

Bill Crider