Re: RARA-AVIS: Pocket books

Bill Crider (abc@wt.net)
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 11:37:31 -0600

Juri: I have mots of those books, and I've even read some of them. I remember the James Cross book as being very entertaining. The Vin Packer book is one of he earliest, and I haven't read it. If it's as good as some of the later Gold Medals she did, it's certainly worth having a look at. Those Man from O.R.G.Y. books can be funny if you're in the right mood. Of course the Jack Webb who wrote BRASS HALO isn't the same guy who was on DRAGNET. It's a good book, though.

Bill Crider