Re: RARA-AVIS: Coup de Torchon etc. and French films

Jim Beaver (JUMBLEJIM@prodigy.net)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:11:34 -0800

While we're on this subject: I've been working on a movie with David Carradine, and he's been raving about an apparent French film noir with Alain Delon called PAROLE DE FLIC (aka COP'S HONOUR). I told him I'd try to find a copy of it on a viewable video (NTSC, I guess, for the U.S.) But I've not had the luck I thought I would. Does anyone know anything about the film itself or its availability. Or its literary source, for that matter?

Jim Beaver