RARA-AVIS: window cleaners - lost mail

Philip Benz (Philip.Benz@wanadoo.fr)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 01:20:52 +0200

Sorry to bother the list with this, but someone on-list responded off-list to my previous post about "window cleaners" in espionage jargon, just as I was reformatting my hard disk and reinstalling all my programs (twice! bloody windoze, anyway!) so I lost the message and the lengthy reply I wrote but (don't believe) I ever actually sent.

So if whoever it was could just nudge me again with the same message?
<g>

BTW, I finished reading the third of Jean-Claude Izzo's medium-boiled Marseille detective series featuring retired policeman Fabio Montale,
_Solea_. Great stuff, although each of the 3 novels seems a little less hard-boiled than the one before. Does a hard-boiled detective actually get to have *feelings*? Naaaah!

Cheers, --- Phil Lyc饠Astier, Aubenas, France