Re: RARA-AVIS: Spenser

Mike Orsoe (orsoe@tsoft.com)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 14:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

Usually the earlier Spenser novels are the best: specifically everything before Catskill Eagle IMHO. His latest in hardback (the title escapes me Hush Money I think) features a little more into Hawk's background.

I really like Spenser, although everything after Catskill Eagle and before Walking Shadow is far from hard boiled, too much Susan and Pearl the Wonder Dog for me, still I do like the relationship between Hawk and Spenser and I am interested in visiting Spenser once a year, more for the character than for the mystery.

Mike Orsoe Webmaster Ultimate Bikini and Bikini-A-Day Page http://www.tsoft.com/~orsoe/bikini.html