RARA-AVIS: Canadian TV

Frederick Zackel (fzackel@wcnet.org)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:33:27 -0400

TV channel 9 out of Ontario is going to show one hour long episodes of
"Marlowe" at midnight Friday (or Saturday morning, if like me you can't tell your left from your right.) What interests me is the TV Guide says the episodes are in black and white. Hmmm. My tapes of HBO's "Marlowe" were all in color.

I taped "Small Vices" and we watched it the same night we watched a rented tape of "Two Days in the Valley." Spenser came in a distant second. The ending--the mass confessions in front of the family lawyer--was as painful to watch as a three legged puppy.

Frederick Zackel