RE: Re[2]: RARA-AVIS: TMF - surprises & sequel?

Enrique Bird (ebird@gmgroup.com)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:34:28 -0500 Friends,

I will just dispute 1 point with a couple of notes:

1. Huston was a close friend of Bogart and family until the end and
delivered the funeral eulogy (admittedly, as a secondary choice to Spencer
Tracy).

2. He was planning to use Bogart (and Cary Grant) for The Man Who Would Be
King at the time Bogart became ill.

Enrique Bird

#