Re: RARA-AVIS:I'll Be Waiting

Ziggy Nix (ziggy@wilmington.net)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:20:42 -0500 **spoiler**

This story caused a bit of an argument in a class I had
this past semester. The argument centered around whether
or not Johnny Ralls, the ex-con, died in the gunfight with
Al, the hotel detective. The surviving gunman only says,
"Tailed him and took him to the kerb. Not so good. Backfire."
I felt that Johnny died in the fight because if they "took him
to the kerb," his car was most likely pinned in and Johnny could
not escape. Any comments from the list?

--Ziggy Nix

PS: I finished my Masters in English this past weekend, yowzah!

#