Re: RARA-AVIS: Um, ahem, er

Larry Rickert (lrickert@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 03:23:14 +0000 Terrill Lankford wrote:

> The new Parker novel by Richard Stark is entitled BACKFLASH. Pub. date
> is listed as Oct. 1998, but I've seen it on the stands for a few months
> now. I think it was even better than COMEBACK.

Thanks very much for the information. The Barnes & Noble website
lists it as shipping within 24 hours. It also looks like some of the
older Stark titles are being reprinted. They list several titles as
available and one, THE OUTFIT, as having a 11/98 print date.

Perhaps we could add a new Stark title, such as COMEBACK, to the
reading list?

Larry

Larry Rickert
PC Training and Consulting