RE: RARA-AVIS: Touch of Evil

Words from the Monastery (jackechs@erols.com)
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 17:43:55 -0400 It's a free registration ...

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/4640/

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca [mailto:owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca]On
Behalf Of Myshmysh@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 1998 5:38 PM
To: rara-avis@icomm.ca
Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Touch of Evil

It is my understanding that the NYTimes requires some sort of registration
process for internet accessers. However, the Times is a part of the deal
for
AOL subscribers (woohoo! only twenty bucks a month for a newspaper and so
much
more). And, in the wake of the Starr report, I can't access the Times'
website to even see what the registration process entails--nor, it seems,
could any rara-avians access the article.

Still, if access becomes available, I'll let you know. Until then, keep
those
requests coming!

Cheers,
Marshall