Re: RARA-AVIS: Willeford

Jeff Lander (jeffl@darwin3d.com)
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 20:47:22 -0700 Well, I am actually living in Redondo Beach right now. The section we
live in is known as the Hollywood Riviera. During the 20's & 30's it
was the resort hangout for all the Hollywood set. In fact our building
used to be one of the resort hotels.

Not sure why that would matter in that story though.

Jeff