Re: RARA-AVIS: How about:

Words from the Monastery (jackechs@erols.com)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 16:03:10 -0400 The support of pedophilia is not merely a pretext ... they were admitted =
as soon as they diassociated themselves with the deseased.

Sonia Abecassis wrote:

> I thought NAMBLA was North America Man Boy Love Association ! That was =
another pretext to deny legitimacy to ILGA at the UN ..
> Seriously, could someone give the URL to a glossary so RARA-Avis reader=
s who are not native English speakers would not be confused ?

--
volente Deo,

Anthony http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/4640/
I'm on a mission from God ... ... so I've made a deal with the devil!