Re: RARA-AVIS: William P. McGivern bibliography

Reed Andrus (randrus@home.com)
Sun, 31 May 1998 13:42:20 -0700 William Denton wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I typed in William P. McGivern's bibliography this aft. He's probably
> best known to us for _The Big Heat_, but he did a number of other good
> ones.

Bill, thanks very much for the McGivern information. I read Night of the
Juggler and Soldiers of '44 when they were issued, liked them very much.
Now I wonder why I haven't tried more of his work. Rogue Cop was made
into a movie, wasn't it? How many others transferred over to film? Night
of the Juggler wasn't too bad as I recall, even with James Brolin as the
lead. The opening sequence when his child is mistakenly kidnapped was
very exciting.

... Reed
#