Re: RARA-AVIS: Cornell Woolrich

michael david sharp (msharp@umich.edu)
Thu, 7 May 1998 09:50:52 -0400 (EDT) I have seen Truffaut's TBWB, and yes it is available on video. I liked it
a lot, though Truffaut makes serious changes, some of which I loved, and
some of which I didn't (I won't say anything more for fear of giving stuff
away and ruining your viewing experience).

Michael D. Sharp Email: msharp@umich.edu
Department of English Lang. and Lit. Phone: (313) 761-8776
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Fax: (313) 763-3128

#