Re: RARA-AVIS: Modern Writers, Old Settings

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Mon, 04 May 1998 08:55:51 -0500 Anthony Smith wrote:

> > I'm sorry that Anthony was put off by the covers of Robert Skinner's
> books.
> covers on the two Skinner books are very appealing and help to present

the man on the cover in the fedora is taken from a photo bob found when
cataloging some loose photos at xavier u in new orleans. the back only
said 'wes ferrell' and bob was determined that he would try to use the
the picture in some way so perhaps someone or the real wes ferrell would
contact him. he was pleased with the covers

--
#