RARA-AVIS: Awmygod !

Sonia Abecassis (sabecass@capgemini.fr)
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:09:01 +0100 Oh dear !
You subscribed to this list as well ???!!!
c'est fou, ca, que nous soyons sur la meme liste sans nous etre jamais co=
ncert=E9s ! il y a du karma dans l'air ..
bisoux
Welcome back de Londres
Son'

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jean-Fran=E7ois Le Ruyet <jf.le.ruyet@hermes.humana.univ-nantes.fr>
=C0 : rara-avis@icomm.ca <rara-avis@icomm.ca>
Date : samedi 21 f=E9vrier 1998 11:19
Objet : RARA-AVIS: RARAA-AVIS: Over-rated?

>I agree with Kevin Smith that The Mexican Tree Duck by James Crumley was=
not as tightly woven as his other books (by the way, he wrote The Wrong =
Case, not The Wrong Kiss). BUT there's nothing pointless or tiresome in B=
order Snakes (his latest novel). The roadtrips are part of a flawless sen=
se of tempo and everything in that book makes sense eventually. Maybe not=
as good as The Last Good Kiss, but very near the mark in my opinion.=20

>Do you know that James Crumley has a good readership here in France? All=
his books have been well translated and published by Gallimard.