RARA-AVIS: Cover Art/free Keene

michael david sharp (msharp@umich.edu)
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 07:41:11 -0500 (EST) Dear Sandra,

Is that reference book widely available (or even narrowly
available)? I have a bunch of Midwoods and would be curious to know if any
of them are Block-authored. M-

ps (to all rara folk): I just bought a very nice copy of Day Keene's
*Sleep w/ the Devil* to replace my old, seriously beat-to-hell copy. So
now I have this beat-to-hell copy and I could probably get a few bucks for
it but I'd rather just give it away to someone who'd like to read it (and
who I know would appreciate it, if only for the campy cover art). It's
great and pretty hard to find. I've seen a number of anthology editors
write that they really really wish someone would reprint it. Anyway, if
you want it, send me a message: msharp@umich.edu M-

Michael D. Sharp Email: msharp@umich.edu
Department of English Lang. and Lit. Phone: (313) 761-8776
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Fax: (313) 763-3128

#