Re: RARA-AVIS: A Trap For Cinderella

James Rogers (jetan@ionet.net)
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 13:29:44 -0600 (CST) At 02:05 PM 12/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
>A few weeks ago we were discussing French writers.
>
>I just finished an excellent novel, _A Trap for Cinderella_, by
>Sebastien Japrisot. More noir than HB, but still very good, quite
>convoluted.
>
>Does anyone know if this has ever been filmed? It could be a
>tricky/difficult task, but if a director could pull it off and make it
>work, it could be a dynamite movie. --Duane

I was just getting ready to mention Japriot's extremely chilling ONE
DEADLY SUMMER which is one of the best crime novels that I have evder read.
ODS and, I believe, many others of his were filmed including THE LADY IN THE
CAR WITH GLASSES AND A GUN (can't resist titles in iambic pentameter).

James

#