Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The First Rara-Avis General Convention, and Doug's List

Mari Hall ("Found.Dead.In.Texas"@airmail.net)
Wed, 03 Dec 1997 09:09:42 -0600 Kevin Smith wrote:

> I was joking! But if you guys wanna meet in San Francisco, cool. Send me
> plane fare and I'll join you...or at least send a postcard....

I'm not joking. Why not a convention? If you did it right, could be
done? Lots of folks think Bouchercon is getting too large and too long,
maybe this is the answer "a hardboiled convention". I understand there
will be one in Seattle called Mean Streets, but I forget when--