RARA-AVIS: To quote Kevin ... and _London Noir 2_

E J M Duggan (eddie.duggan@suffolk.ac.uk)
Tue, 02 Dec 1997 01:21:25 -0800 On Mon, 1 Dec 1997 Kevin Smith <kvnsmith@total.net> wrote:

> Couple of other thoughts... Guys, quote the relevant parts of a letter when
> you reply, not the whole thing, including salutations, text, previous
> letters quoted, previous letters quoting previous letters quoted,
> signatures, etc. Reading eighty-one paragraphs for a two-line response is
> frustrating.

Me too.

Sorry, I mean: yay; way to go, d00d ;-)

ED

Oblig. relevant content-

There's a new London Noir collection just out, inventively called
_London Noir 2_
The review in _The Big Issue_ didn't care much for it.
(What I like about _The Big Issue_ is that if you haggle you can get if
for 50p)