RE: RARA-AVIS: Forgotten PI Writers

Laurent Lehmann (llehmann@club-internet.fr)
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 22:11:27 +0000 On 20 Oct 97 at 9:24, Spurlock, Duane wrote:

> Speaking of Talmage Powell, I recently saw a post from him on the
> ALT.PULP newsgroup. I don't recall his Email address, but I think he'd be
> a good addition to this mailing list.

For those of you who don't get alt.pulp, here are the posts :

>From : Talmage Powell, <tpowell@buncombe.main.nc.us>

Curious to know if any of you pulp buffs have read my work. If so, drop
me an email. tpowell@buncombe.main.nc.us
>From : William Lampkin <wlampkin@aol.com>, <lampkin@freenet.tlh.fl.us>

FYI: He wrote some for "Dime Mystery Magazine" and a lot of
horror/mystery stories. For more on Mr. Powell, check out this website:
http://www.main.nc.us/~tpowell/
>From : JSuto, <jsuto@aol.com>

Look for a number of Mr. Powell's stories to be coming to Pulp Fiction
Central within the next few weeks.

Stories from Dime Mystery, Dime Detective, Detective Tales, Smashing
Detective, Ranch Romances, Texas Ranger, Star Western, 15 Western Tales
and other pulp magazines will be available soon!

Thanks,
-Jack
-Vintage New Media
-Pulp Fiction Central is at http://www.vintagelibrary.com/pulp/index.htm