RARA-AVIS: [Fwd: More about Don Sandstrom]

Mari Hall (Found.Dead.In.Texas@airmail.net)
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:23:14 -0500 This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--------------22C4679DC

Sorry if this not the place to put this, but I felt everyone who knows
about Don Sandstrom would want to know this and some are complaining
they are getting bounced.

--------------22C4679DC