[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Online Stories and Articles I have up (wanted)

Hi group,
I know that everyone is busy gearing up for the long
weekend or with their reading or stock piling ammo,
book, bodies, or literary quotes or something.
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have some
short stories on my site, one by Gary Lovisi
and one by Robert Petyo. I hope everyone
check's them out and enjoys them.

I'm currently looking for some more stories to put
up so if you're interested PLEASE contact me and
send it to me if you want. The more works up there
the better the site will be and the more it will spark
others to start writing also. IF your on this list then
you know the content I'm looking for. Please, if
you send me something let the work be original
and your OWN. I love hardboiled stories and could
read them till I'm blue.

Thanks and I hope that everyone will enjoy the
hardboiled articles and stories I have on the site.
(Please consider contributing).
Thanks Paul.
hardboiled@juno.com
http://www.bayside.net/users/cyberboiled/