[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Don't quote me ...

On Wed, 21 May 1997, michael david sharp <msharp@umich.edu> wrote:

[SNIP nine lines of new material followed by a ludicrously long quote
--- almost 50 lines ---  containing further quoted text and sig lines]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

RICHARD,

Fascinating as your nine-line contribution is, it really doesn't need a
great wadge of quoted text to understand.  PLEASE try to be more
considerate in what you send to the list.  I'm sure I''m not the only
subscriber who has to pay for the privilege of downloading your needless
quotes.
Looking forward to your future consideration,

Eddie Duggan
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca