[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: RARA-AVIS: _Hardboiled America_ and writer biographies

Maybe I wasn't clear, or I'm misunderstanding. By "Hammet's book
reviews" I meant the reviews that Hammet wrote about books for the New
York Post (or Herald or whichever it was) and the Saturday Review.

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]