[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Somewhat off the topic -> Book Organizer Program.

Hi,
This message is not necessary dealing with a
Hardboiled topic in the literary sense but more the
storing sense! I go nuts trying to remember every darn
book I have when I find myself in a book store. I was
using a program to catalog them called Book / Magazine
Catalog. I have now found a better program (put out by the
same company) called The Book Organizer. It's shareware
and it will work for a month. It's excellent. It has 2 level sorting,
4 customizable entry fields, and all the usual stuff with a
special bonus : You can add the cover of your books in the
program too.

I just thought that someone (or two) might find this program
useful so DO NOT SPAM me. I'm to busy to start or continue
a fight, I just wanted to help.
If you like the program please let me know and we can
exchange opinions and notes. Here's the URL
http://www.primasoft.com/
Make sure that you get the BOOK ORGANIZER ver. 2.0
(the newest version.)

The best way to catalog your hardboiled books!
I find it useful and I hope that anyone who downloads it
enjoys the product.
Bye, Paul.
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca