[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Raymond Chandler CD

At 05:39 18-05-97 -0400, Eddie Duggan wrote:
>Does anyone have a copy of the Raymond Chandler CD?
>Am I right in thinking it contains all the novels?  (and no short stories?)

You are right. There are fulltext, searchable editions of the novels spiced
with illustrations, a timeline and a few other things. It is nice to be able
to search the stories, but besides this you will get more information when
reading a biography.
The publisher is Byron Preiss, and though they have a site on WWW, I have
not been able to get answers from them. A Danish distributor found the
CD-ROM to me.

Jan

* Jan B. Steffensen                   *
* Sdr. Tranders Bygade 23             *