[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Raymond Chandler CD

Actually, I have this CD. I have only used  it once though.
The place that I bought it from is in Warwick, Rhode Island (USA)
in the R.I. Mall. The name of the store is Real Deal Software.
Next time I go I'll check for you. You can try calling them
(the area code is 401) but they aren't that swift. I know, I
called and they had NO CLUE about what I was
looking for. I went there, bought it, mocked them (!) and
left. Hope this helps,
Paul.
hardboiled@juno.com
http://www.bayside.net/users/cyberboiled/

On Sun, 18 May 1997 05:39:25 -0400 e j m duggan <ejmd@compuserve.com>
writes:
>Does anyone have a copy of the Raymond Chandler CD?
>Am I right in thinking it contains all the novels?  (and no short
>stories?)
>.
>
>Oddly, I've not been able to find a US retailer who carries it/can
>deal
>with a UK order.
>Can anyone recommend a bookshop/dealer who'll spring me one at a
>reasonable
>rate?
>
>Eddie Duggan
>-
># RARA-AVIS:  To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis"
># to majordomo@icomm.ca

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

Follow-Ups: References: