[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: ISBN FOR PAPERBACK NOT FOUND

>Here is the only ISBN I can find in Books in Print online version.
>Apparently they paperback is not out yet, though I'll keep checking.
>Perhaps one of this list's booksmiths knows more.
>
>Ownership: Check the catalogs in your library.
>        COPYRIGHT: BOOKS IN PRINT (r), (c) R.R. Bowker, Reed Elsevier
>                   Inc.
>        ACCESSION: 01874452
>       ISBN/PRICE: 0195084993 TC; USD 30.00 R
>       PUB STATUS: Active Record
>           AUTHOR: Adrian, Jack C.; edt
>            TITLE: Hard-Boiled; An Anthology of American Crime Stories
>          IMPRINT: New York :  : Oxford University Press, Incorporated,
>, May
>                   1995
>        PHYS DESC: 608 p.
>          SUBJECT: DETECTIVE AND MYSTERY STORIES; SHORT STORIES,
>AMERICAN
>      CONTRIBUTOR: Pronzini, Bill; edt
>         LANGUAGE: eng
>     PUB ORDER NO: OUP
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Richard King

Hi y'all- don't know if any of you are familiar with or have near you a
Half-Price Books store (this ia a chain), but i got my copy at one of the
texas stores in march (i think it was the san antonio store at 4919 n.w.
loop 410). it was brand new and they were selling it for 9.95. they
probably still have some. sorry i don't have their fone #. marla

  __________
 |                        |   jeeprn@jorsm.com
 |______(*   _|   marla stegall

-