[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: HARDBOILED ISBN FOR PAPERBACK FOUND!!

I'm not sure what the ISBN number is at this moment but I
do know that HARDBOILED does exist in Paperback because
I held it in my hands on Tues. I'll go to the bookstore this weekend
and I'll get the ISBN and post it. Even better, hold on a moment....
Hardcover:
ISBN : 019-5084993
Price: 22.50 sale to 25.00 to 30.00
Softcover ( large paperback edition ):
ISBN: 019-510353X
Price: $15.95
This is correct because I confirmed it with 2 bookstores.
(I got it from Border's Books and re-confirmed it with
Walden Books.)

I hope this helps, Paul U.

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca