[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: ISBN FOR PAPERBACK NOT FOUND

Here is the only ISBN I can find in Books in Print online version.
Apparently they paperback is not out yet, though I'll keep checking.
Perhaps one of this list's booksmiths knows more.

Ownership: Check the catalogs in your library.
        COPYRIGHT: BOOKS IN PRINT (r), (c) R.R. Bowker, Reed Elsevier
                   Inc.
        ACCESSION: 01874452
       ISBN/PRICE: 0195084993 TC; USD 30.00 R
       PUB STATUS: Active Record
           AUTHOR: Adrian, Jack C.; edt
            TITLE: Hard-Boiled; An Anthology of American Crime Stories
          IMPRINT: New York :  : Oxford University Press, Incorporated,
, May
                   1995
        PHYS DESC: 608 p.
          SUBJECT: DETECTIVE AND MYSTERY STORIES; SHORT STORIES,
AMERICAN
      CONTRIBUTOR: Pronzini, Bill; edt
         LANGUAGE: eng
     PUB ORDER NO: OUP