[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Group Reading: Adjudication wanted

> >Going to see'f I can find 'Red Wind' ...
> >Eddie Duggan
>
> I'm going to check on that one tomorrow myself.
> If he has an extra copy I'll post it to the list
> (if anyone has a problem with that please post it
> ASAP. Then I'll just take private e-mail on how to
> get the book.)

When people talk about "Red Wind," I assume that they're talking about the
short story, correct?  In which case, it should be available in TROUBLE IS
MY BUSINESS.  Are we expected to find, and read, the RED WIND paperback
which has been out of print for 40 years?  If so, many of us are going to
have trouble finding it ...

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca