[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Group Reading: Adjudication wanted

It seems to me that some consensus is emerging on the Group Reading
proposal:

Chandler's 'Red Wind'
Jack & Pronzini eds _Hard Boiled_

I think its time to wake up Bill and ask him to adjudicate ...

What we need is a decision on what to read first, and when to read it.
We also need, I'd suggest, to agree some boundaries (time-wise) on when to
post our responses.
I think the latter is important, or the discussion will get very 'untidy'
with uncoordinated responses all over the list (is that very anal?), so I'd
like to ask Group Readers/Bill  to agree a *finish date* as well as a start
date.

Perhaps we could confine responses to particular titles to a given week?

Going to see'f I can find 'Red Wind' ...

Eddie Duggan
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca