[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: "Hardboiled Pictures" and "HARDBOILED magazine checklist"

> I just update my page. I have a small section that I
> put up in dedication to my friend Gary and his publications
> (including PAPERBACK PARADE and HARDBOILED).
> If any of you are interested in them or already know of
> them please stop by.

I'll check it out.  This reminds me, I just updated my OWN page, and I
included a very brief (and incomplete) history of the "hard boiled" pulps
at http://www.columbia.edu/~mfs10/pulp_hard.html.  I'd be happy to hear
anyone's comments or criticisms -- especially material anyone thinks I
should add to the survey.

                Matt

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca