(including PAPERBACK PARADE and HARDBOILED).
If any of you are interested in them or already know of
them please stop by.
New stuff:
1. I have info up about the 1997 Paperback Expo
that has a few Hardboiled authors attending as
guests (like Andrew Vachss)!

2. I have put up 2 of the covers from HARDBOILED magazine
#20 and #21 with Gary's permission and blessing. If you
have windows they'll make a great backdrop. Just click on
the Hardboiled Section under my Gryphon Publications section
of my mainpage.

3. HARDBOILED issue checklist.

Please let me know what you (all) think. Thanks!

Directions:
http://www.bayside.net/users/cyberboiled/

(Click on "Gryphon Publications" Button. Then go to
the appropriate section.)

Hope you enjoy the site. I welcome comments and suggestions!
Paul.
hardboiled@juno.com
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca