[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: group read

MDSharp wrote:>
>  Maybe we could decide, collectively, to read some work (a story, novel)
>  and then discuss it w/ one another here on the list.  I would love to see
>  how all of us (very different) people respond to a particular work -- one
>  we have all read recently and closely.

Suggestions?

I just read a good one that was discussed on another list called
The Secret History, by Donna Tartt from Knopf publishers...
*I just found your group, and if I'm breaching any sort of etiquitte or
whatever by just jumping in, please let me know.  I always try to play by the
rules.
Linda

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca