[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: RARA-AVIS: The Glass Key

I like the idea, and I think the notion of working though Pronzini and
Adrian's "Hardboiled" anthology is a good one--it's readily available in
most book shops, especially since it recently appeared in paperback.
Although the lack of "Red Wind" in the collection is lamentable, it
should also be fairly easy to locate in a variety of second-hand
stores.--Duane