[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Group Reading

--I think it would be useful to have Bill act as a compiler of
reading-list suggestions, just so that we don't spend a year coming to a
consensus on what to read.
--I like the suggestions of _Trouble_Is_My_Business_ and Pronzini's
anthology.  Novels ought to be included too:  I nominate Ross MacDonald's
_The_Drowning_Pool_.  A discussion of how hard-boiled Lew Archer really is
could generate some strong opinions.
--One of our goals should be variety--no more than one or two books by the
same author.  There's so much out there!
josh

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

Follow-Ups: References: