[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: hypermodern price theory

could these kind(s) of broadcast statements fuel a frenzy of 'money is no
object, i have to possess it - if its real - oh, please god, let it be real
and let me find one...'

-----------------------
Can anyone confirm the recent publication of a Chandler title as a graphic
novel?

(I just went to pick up Hiney's new Chandler biog, and they hadn't heard of
recent or forthcoming graphic-novelisation of an RC title)

I don't recall where I picked up this idea: maybe I read about it in the
paper last week?  I have a feeling it might be _The Long Goodbye_

-------------------------

THE LITTLE SISTER is a may release from Fireside for $15 -
adapted and illustrated by Michael Lark. ISBN: 0684-829339

It was just reviewed in Publishers Weekly 4/28/97 p 51
(good review)

Yes, it's THE LITTLE SISTER -- I saw it in the bookstore MURDER INK the
other day.
  I've added it to my want-list after hearing about it last week, but I
don't
remember where (maybe on this list ?). It is adapted and drawn by Michael
Lark, who is an excellent storyteller and has probably done a pretty good
job
of it.