[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Prices, prices, prices

someone commented:
<<  ... for some of us less affluent types ... it's the thrill of the hunt.

I just tuned into this discussion, and it reminded me of 84 Charing Cross
Road (not exactly hard-boiled), for me (a much less afluent type) books are
purchased to be read, and none of my books would have any monetary value, but
they're valuable to me for the content. . . books I found on a particularly
good book buying day, books with notes made by previous readers, all add to a
book's value to me.
Is this list primarily peopled by collectors? or can any old book lover join
in?
Linda

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca