[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: The Glass Key

Can I just say that this ad hominem crap is totally unnecessary? Please
can we talk (and disagree) about books w/o attacking one another
personally? Or, as a famous motorist once asked, "Can't we all just get
along?" Best, Michael

Michael D. Sharp, Dept. of English, University of Michigan
(msharp@umich.edu)